Skyline To The Sea Trail
- Nylon cord -- used as clothes drying line
- My bug bite inventory: 21 right leg; 18 left leg, 1 right arm,
8 left shoulder; 16 back - 64 total
- Jean: 44 total bites
- All food eaten except 2 Clif bars (500 calories), 3 Harvest
Bars (720 calories), some Craisins; lowfat milk; 1 regular oatmeal
(100 calories). Next time, about 3000 calories per day should be
- Leatherman tool: used knife to cut orange, and bagel. Ate
canned salmon off of nail file. Still, it's a bit heavy.
- Platypus bag bottom fell out inside pack -- should store
- Broke nipple
- Joe spraying himself with fuel
- Mosquito coils seemed to help, but well, I don't know
- Need spare batteries!!! Or fully charged ones, at least.
- Need extra stake.
- Water filter very useful
- Always wear long pants around camp near sunset -- even if it's
hot and you're about to take a shower
- Poncho works great as a ground cover for camp
- Sleeping pad - bring patch kit!
- Cards not used - and fairly heavy
- Deodorant doesn't help much -- don't bother
- Poncho wash instructions: hand wash