- Advanced calculator with support for variables and functions.
Compatible with Macintosh, Windows, and UNIX.
- An analysis of Tic Tac Toe
- Original research from 2006. A detailed analysis of this simple game.
- An analysis of the 16 Puzzle - Original research from 2000. The 16 puzzle is a very familiar
puzzle with 15 scrambled tiles and 16 spaces. I derive a method
of determining if a given scrambling is legal -- that is, if the
puzzle is solvable.
- My Polyominoes Page - Various topics related to Polyominoes. Some original research,
along with links to other research.
- My Research on Egyptian Fractions - PDF document of my 1992 research paper. Egyptians had no way
of writing 5/6. Instead, they would write 1/2 + 1/3 (the sum of
unit fractions). My research examines ways of computing fractions
as the sum of unit fractions, minimizing number of terms and/or
- My Research on Graceful Graphs - Research from 1988. Includes a PDF version.
- Chess Tours - 1986 research on knight's tours, bishop's tours, etc. Some extensions
to 3-dimensional chess boards.